Sunday, 23 September 2012

Back to it, wish us luck

Evening all, quick post here.  

After being off school for ahem 9 weeks I'm returning tomorrow.  

Our very kind headteacher has let me adjust my hours, so I am working 4 half days instead of a full day on Friday.

In other news Mr Twigs is starting a new job on Tuesday after being at home for a very long time - I won't bore you with the details - suffice to say the last 12 months have been a right pile of shit for various reasons.

I'm surprised we haven't buckled under the pressure - what doesn't kill you makes you stronger etc etc.

I promise to update you with our baking prowess very soon and get back to some interesting crafting stuff.

Righto, off to get our clothes ready for tomorrow and then Downton Abbey and so to bed.

Wish us luck

Twiggy x

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are better Twiggy and able to go back to work. I hope things start to improve for you now Mr Twiggs has a new job. I shall look forward to the return of your baking and crafting posts
    Take care and hope all goes well
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Mr Twigs :) And good luck Mrs Twigs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are better and pleased the surprise arrived ok too! good luck to hubby in his new job!
    Josie x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Well I"ve finally taken the plunge...................

After drooling over many blogs for months now I've decided to finally take the plunge, so here is my new dawn.
Hence the beautiful sunrise above as photographed by Mr Twiggy through our bedroom window. (I'm sure I'll be including a lot of his pics, hope he doesn't expect commision).

I love crafting and have ever since I was a little girl and spent hours playing with my mums button tin (which I've inherited) and amused my self by making dresses for my dollies - even though I'd cut their hair and given them green felt tip highlights. Punk Tiny Tears - I should have marketed this idea !!

Hope you enjoy my work as much as I've enjoyed others who are a daily inspiration to me.

I hope to share favourite blogs, books and anything and everything with you, so enough off my blithering on and watch this space...............................................