Twiggy x
Wednesday, 16 September 2009
Fun in the September Sun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well I"ve finally taken the plunge...................
After drooling over many blogs for months now I've decided to finally take the plunge, so here is my new dawn.
Hence the beautiful sunrise above as photographed by Mr Twiggy through our bedroom window. (I'm sure I'll be including a lot of his pics, hope he doesn't expect commision).
I love crafting and have ever since I was a little girl and spent hours playing with my mums button tin (which I've inherited) and amused my self by making dresses for my dollies - even though I'd cut their hair and given them green felt tip highlights. Punk Tiny Tears - I should have marketed this idea !!
Hope you enjoy my work as much as I've enjoyed others who are a daily inspiration to me.
I hope to share favourite blogs, books and anything and everything with you, so enough off my blithering on and watch this space...............................................
Hence the beautiful sunrise above as photographed by Mr Twiggy through our bedroom window. (I'm sure I'll be including a lot of his pics, hope he doesn't expect commision).
I love crafting and have ever since I was a little girl and spent hours playing with my mums button tin (which I've inherited) and amused my self by making dresses for my dollies - even though I'd cut their hair and given them green felt tip highlights. Punk Tiny Tears - I should have marketed this idea !!
Hope you enjoy my work as much as I've enjoyed others who are a daily inspiration to me.
I hope to share favourite blogs, books and anything and everything with you, so enough off my blithering on and watch this space...............................................
I love this time of year, we seem to have good Septembers at the moment. Always when we return to school!
ReplyDeleteLove
Lyn
xxx
looks like you had a lovely weekend in the sunshine
ReplyDeleteHope Twiglet is still enjoying school and you are coping ok
Hugs Jackie x
I`m so glad that the sun shined for you... while on holidays!
ReplyDeleteCan`t wait to see, what craft projects are you working on...
ENJOY LIFE`S SIMPLE TREASURES,
DEBBIE MOSS
yes, this time of year is also my favourite as well, the changing colours of the trees, cosy nights, xmas just around the corner. The photo's of Filey are great, I love visiting there. A little project lined up, can't wait.... I'm in the middle of finishing something off which I hope to list on Folksy this weekend.
ReplyDeleteJosie x
Fun in the sun indeed :)
ReplyDeleteHi Twiggy... your name was picked out as one of my PIF winners. If you email me your address I'll try to get the Pif done sooner rather than later.
ReplyDeletelovely photographs, the scenery is fantastic! By the way, I completely agree with Mr Twiggy's parents. It is always much nicer weather once we have gone back to school.
ReplyDeletex
Hello Twiggy, I love the idea of LIBERATING linens! What a fantastic word, I may have to steal that from you. Looking forward to seeing how you liberate the tapestry if it's still there.
ReplyDeleteLove Fi x
Lovely photos. Glad to hear you are enjoying the late summer weather. You really do get the best out of every day. Good for you Twiggy! I like the cut of yer' gib.
ReplyDeleteI think this is my most favorite time of year. What beautiful scenery, who could ever be grumpy while walking and enjoying those wonderful views.
ReplyDeletex
Beautiful photo's ! Thank you so much for sharing them - looks as though you are having a great time and I think we are all trying to make the most of the good weather that's left for this year !
ReplyDeleteI had that theory - but then we too my mother-in-law to England one September and the weather wasn't up to much.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely pictures.
Sounds like heaven! Loved the pics you shared. What a lovely time of year here too! Thanks for responding to my ranting. The middle class pays for everything doesn't it no matter the country or boundaries? Hugs,Jan
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. I'd love to come up to your neck of the woods sometime? Filey looks like a very nice place to be. September really was a great month weatherwise. x
ReplyDelete