Nice weather for ducks.

Blimey, is it ever going to stop raining?
Hmmm so what have we been up to, well Mr Twigs is using up his annual leave before the end of June so we've spent a lot of time together which is nice. After reading about Scrapstores on Swirlyarts and Daisie Days blogs thought we'd have a look at our local one.
http://www.scrapstuff.co.uk/index.html Was fantastic well worth a visit. I got a lot of goodies in my £5 basket and have even used some already!!

I appear to have refound my crafting mojo which I'm pleased about. This months ATCs for my Papercrafters swaps.

Some 100% recycled tags which will be appearing in my Folksy or Etsy shops very soon.

I've also finished the gift I've made for Helen and Ralphs wedding. It's taken nearly 5 months, but I can't show you until after the happy day incase Helen is peeping :)
Some jolly birthday bunting for my boys 4th(!!) birthday on Tuesday. His remit was tractors, trains and a picture of Bob the Builder, so not very Laura Ashley but he is very pleased which is what matters most.

I'm working tomorrow and a bit nervous as I'm going to have to speak in front of 100 students, Mr Twigs has the rest of the week off so we can have some family fun. We're taking Twiglet to Flamingoland for his birthday on Tuesday, so keep your fingers crossed for dry weather (not that it matters as we got soaked on the rides last time:)
Have a good week.
Twiggy x
PS A big thank you to Josie from Sykes Silly Site for the lovely bags she sent to Twiglet and I, I'll show you some pics next time, they are fab.
Well I"ve finally taken the plunge...................
After drooling over many blogs for months now I've decided to finally take the plunge, so here is my new dawn.
Hence the beautiful sunrise above as photographed by Mr Twiggy through our bedroom window. (I'm sure I'll be including a lot of his pics, hope he doesn't expect commision).
I love crafting and have ever since I was a little girl and spent hours playing with my mums button tin (which I've inherited) and amused my self by making dresses for my dollies - even though I'd cut their hair and given them green felt tip highlights. Punk Tiny Tears - I should have marketed this idea !!
Hope you enjoy my work as much as I've enjoyed others who are a daily inspiration to me.
I hope to share favourite blogs, books and anything and everything with you, so enough off my blithering on and watch this space...............................................
I'd not heard of Scrapstores before, but as a scrap and haby addict, I may have to take a good look through the site...
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow, and with Flamingoland!
You will become addicted to the scrapstore - be warned!!
ReplyDelete