
After the foul wet day we had yesterday, today is much brighter so we thought we'd go for a stroll. We often pop out in the car somewhere for a walk at the weekend so today we thought we'd have a walk down some of our village lanes and most lovely it was too. Fancy coming with us????

Wish we had to cross a little bridge to our house, the garden to this little cottage is divine.We have lots and lots of highland cattle round these parts and they are gorgeous. Look at this fella having a Sunday afternoon nap, the geese were dozing too.

How adorable is this little one? Sooooooooooooo cute.

This holly hedge is so pretty.

Look who Twiglet spotted having a snooze next to the path. It must be a Sunday afternoon thing.

I wonder how old this gatepost is?

Another little bridge.

Oooooo another bridge.

Making our way home now.

Over the stile and nearly home.

Hope you enjoyed our Sunday afternoon stroll. It's surprising what's on your doorstep when you look.
Righto, Twiglet and I are going to make some biscuits now.
Twiggy x
What a lovely walk. Thanks for sharing it. Just a shame you can't share the results of the baking too :-)
ReplyDeleteA x
Looks like you had a lovely walk Twiggy, thanks for sharing it with us
ReplyDeleteJackie x
What a lovely area you live in. How lucky you are :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty walk, I wish I had seen that little rabbit asleep, he looks very cute
ReplyDelete: )
Thank you so much for all your support on my blog. I did enjoy your stroll.
ReplyDeleteYou did make me smile just with your comment about Specialists! Thanks again. x
You've reminded me, I must pop outside! lol - I've been hibernating while its been cold and got out of the habit. Thanks for sharing. qwiksave x
ReplyDeleteDear Twigs, you really must visit Wentworth Castle - the kids play area is amazing - your kids would love it!!! And its not expensive either. Love your walk - I love discovering what is on your doorstep.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely walk.I missed mine today as I was busy entertaining friends and cooking,
ReplyDeleteBe happy you DON'T live near water with all the flooding problems people have!
Bellaboo :o)
What gorgeous pictures Twiggy, especially the bunny and the cows!im such a softie for animals.
ReplyDeletexx
lovely and peaceful thank you for taking us!
ReplyDeletewe have a small herd of highland catle too but they wander all over the place!
What lovely pic's and what a lovely walk. You do live in a wonderful area. Makes me quite homesick for England.
ReplyDeletex
Looks like a lovely walk!
ReplyDeleteYou live in such a lovely area, and how amazing to spot the sleeping bunny!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful area! The photo of the highland cow sunbathing I find hilarious.
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting walk you had.
Nice walk Twigs!
ReplyDeleteReally lovely photos there, Mrs Twigs - you must turn your blog into books, so young Master Twig can look back at it all. x
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed my 'walkies'. Thanks Twiggy. Now where are those biscuits! x
ReplyDelete