Friday, 16 January 2009

I'm surrounded by talented men................

Step forward and take a bow Mr Twigs. I bought him a little plastic bloke that we christened Bernard - after the character in the fantastic BBC drama Common as Muck - if anyone saw it filled to the brim with jelly babies. Well this has been in a drawer for 10 years as he always said it would make a great lamp for a childs bedroom. Fast forward to said 3 year old in new big boy bedroom and lookey see what Mr Twigs has made, it's gorgeous. (Fantastic photo taken by said 3 year old boy!!!) It casts a really cosy red glow over his bedroom, just lovely.

Righto, that's me for tonight, being such a drinking lightweight, I've had 2 glasses of red and my arms feel heavy :) so will be back at a later date.

I've decided to do my Miffy draw next week, so if you haven't entered already, feel free to do so.
Love
Twiggy x

PS How come I can go out and drink pints of Black Sheep and two glasses of red at home and I'm away with the fairies, answers on a postcard please. must go, before I start telling you all I love you etc..............................

3 comments:

  1. That's very ingenious..what a clever man that Mr Twigs is ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you too ;-)

    Blimey, Mr Twigs is a boffin! That's amazingly clever of him.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howvery clever of Mr Twigs, better than any lamp you would buy in a store *clapping*
    Jx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Well I"ve finally taken the plunge...................

After drooling over many blogs for months now I've decided to finally take the plunge, so here is my new dawn.
Hence the beautiful sunrise above as photographed by Mr Twiggy through our bedroom window. (I'm sure I'll be including a lot of his pics, hope he doesn't expect commision).

I love crafting and have ever since I was a little girl and spent hours playing with my mums button tin (which I've inherited) and amused my self by making dresses for my dollies - even though I'd cut their hair and given them green felt tip highlights. Punk Tiny Tears - I should have marketed this idea !!

Hope you enjoy my work as much as I've enjoyed others who are a daily inspiration to me.

I hope to share favourite blogs, books and anything and everything with you, so enough off my blithering on and watch this space...............................................